Dr. Savastio has been involved in the health profession for more than two decades, first as an exercise physiologist, before attending medical school.
He considers himself a “hands-on doctor,” for his frequent use of acupuncture, spinal manipulation, Craniosacral therapy and panchakarrna treatments to help patients heal. He has studied independently with some of the best practitioners to bring these skill sets, beyond his thorough training in Ayurvedic and Chinese therapies, to Elemental Medicine.
As an athlete, he is also drawn to evaluating and treating injuries to the muscles, joints, tendons, and other body parts.
His passion is developing constitutional medicine based on a patient’s individual body type, and works best with those who take responsibility for their own health.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) Graduate of the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine. Currently licensed in NH
- Certified acupuncturist through NH Board of Naturopathic Examiners
- Central CT State University, B.S. Exercise Physiology, graduated summa cum Iaude
- Adjunct professor at Central CT State University and University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine
“During my journey with cancer, Dr. Savastio became my go-to-guy. Eight years later, he still that for me. His ability to help me understand what my doctors were telling me was nothing less than brilliant. The guidance I received about the power of complementary treatments is the single reason I feel I am thriving and not just surviving.”
-Denise DeSimone, author of From Stage IV to Center Stage, Newburyport, MA
A frequent lecturer, Dr. Savastio has spoken at hospitals, healing institutes and other related health organizations including:
- Wentworth Douglas Hospital, Dover, NH, presenting his talk, “Preventing Relapse of Prostate Cancer.”
- The Energy Healing Institute, Boston, MA, where he developed and taught a three-day course “Holistic Anatomy and Physiology.”
- Bahai’i Center in Eliot Maine, teaching “Holistic Approach to Health and Healing.”
- Herbal Path Natural Pharmacy in Dover, NH, speaking on “Air, Fire, Water and Earth: An Illustrated Guide to Your Constitution.”
- Zev Yoga, Dover, NH, on “The Yoga of Anatomy and Physiology.”