Dr. Beth Devlin is passionate about using the healing power of nature to help people attain their health and wellness goals. Dr. Devlin creates individualized treatment plans using herbs, homeopathy, nutrition (food and supplements), physical medicine, hydrotherapy, and lifestyle counseling.
Listening and caring are cornerstones of her practice. She has success treating people dealing with a wide variety of concerns from autoimmune conditions, fertility issues, thyroid problems, and hormone imbalances just to name a few. Her care is often sought out by people who just don’t feel well or are looking for a more preventative approach will seek out and benefit from naturopathic care.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND). First graduating class of the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine. Passed national board exams (NPLEX). Currently licensed in NH.
- Trinity College, Hartford, CT, B.S., biology; minor, human values and the environment.
- Taught Anatomy and Physiology and Ethics at Macintosh College, Dover, NH.
- Member of the New Hampshire Association of Naturopathic Doctors, the American of Association ofNaturopathic Physicians and the National Homeopathic Association.
- Lecturer at universities, colleges and health-related organizations on wide range of topics, including: menopause, hypoglycemia, diabetes, homeopathy, and herbs.
Helping family members of all ages with preventative, acute or chronic health issues, Dr. Devlin has been practicing naturopathic medicine for more than 15 years. She also has many other certifications and skill sets including:
- Premiere birth doula training.
- Escharotic treatments for treating pre-cancerous conditions. She is one of a few naturopathic doctors who perform this treatment, which can often help women avoid cervical surgery, particularly important for those in childbearing years.
- Contributing author of The Textbook of Naturopathic Endocrinology.
- Published articles in several health-related magazines.
“Dr. Devlin became our family doctor and over time has helped me, my husband and our three, young children transform the way we think about our health. It’s about the way we eat, the way we exercise, the way we relax, the way we sleep, the way we treat lllness (with herbal tinctures or homeopathic remedies), the way we handle stress and the way we understand ho everything in our lives – from intentions to emotions to behavioral patterns – contributes to a larger picture of well-being. We feel extremely fortunate to have Dr. Devlin as a resource and an inspiration for happier, healthier, more holistic living.”
-Kate Gilbane, Boston, MA